Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dream.

Last few days was the hardest days in my life. Only those days I understood how difficult to wait for something. How difficult to wait till something happens, not knowing  whether it will happen or not. Yes. I'm still experiencing it. I'm waiting for a telephone call. A call that can turn my life upside down. I know the call should come some day. But who can tell the future.... ??? Every single time my mobile phone rings, I'm getting nervous. But still I didn't get it. How sad...!!
It was my dream. I wanted to go for my dream. I tried several times. But unfortunately I failed to achieve it. But, it happened suddenly. I was succeeded this time. So, I'm waiting for the final call.
I don't know when it would come. But I'm still WAITING till my dream come true...!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I even have experienced the difficuly of waiting until something is happened! :(

    and..... may i know what your dream is???? only if you like! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah. It's a job. A job I wanted to do from my very young age...!! :)

    ReplyDelete