Saturday, November 19, 2011

New guests to home...

Finally I found some time to write this. Last week was the busiest week I ever spent. All seven days I had to travel more than 100 kilometers per day. It made me very tired. And now I'm here, free to write this post. It is about a thing I thought to write last week. About the two little ones who attracted me to them. Who are they?
Oh! They are two little puppies.
One morning I saw something rolling in the edge of our yard.  I went there to have a look. It was this two puppies. Someone has left them here in a cold. They were very little. Even hard to walk. I felt so sad about those poor creatures. No doubt. I'm going to take them home. I'm going to look after those little puppies.
My mom was not very happy about this decision. But she didn't scold me either. And my dad was very happy to see them. He volunteerly involved to make a little home for them. I actually don't like to put animals in cages. But this time I have no option. Since these poor creatures are very small there is a possibility for them to be a food for another bigger animal.
So we made a nice little house for the. And decorated it with tiny silver strips of cloth. Yes. Those little ones are playing with them.
I'm very happy to see them in a good health. And whenever I take them out from there cage, They are playing with my foot like two little balls.

2 comments:

  1. HMmmm beautiful, i have five cats in my home! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.... I love cats. But my mom is not allowing me to keep cats inside the house. :(

    ReplyDelete