Thursday, November 10, 2011

Live or Suffer...?

Days are flying. I'm happy I still have the time to enjoy the beauty of the life. I don't know whether any of you ever seen the real beauty of the nature. No!! I'm not talking about the beauty of a flower garden. I'm not talking about the beauty of a river or a forest of wide variety of trees. I'm talking about the surrounding that we see everyday. Have you ever seen any beauty outside your house? No matter whether you live in a city or in a country side. Both may not have the same kind of beauty. But there is a beauty. The thing is we never believe it.
As my point of view, beauty is the way we see something. It is not connected with the things around us. It is only connected with our eyes. If we look at something, even at the ugliest thing in the world... and if we think that it is such a beautiful thing.... of course... it is a miracle... you can see that object as the most beautiful thing in the world. This is the way our heart made our feelings. Well... I'm not going to talk about scientific things.
Everyday when I'm opening my windows, I feel the freshness of the air, I feel the freshness of the morning. I murmur to my heart.. "This is the best day ever...". Surprise... The day seems the happiest day in my life. That doesn't mean that I haven't faced any troubles. Bur even when I'm in a trouble, I try to feel the goodness around me. It helps me to be strong. To look at my problem in a different eye.
Yes... I believe in miracles. I believe in magical incidents in our environment which make huge effects in our inner feelings.
Try it. You may end in a mysterious world with full of happiness. This is the path to success.




2 comments:

  1. I am not sure that "Life is something beautiful". But i feel there is no need to suffer the life! :)

    plz remove word verifycation if possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your attitude. Really, I'm not joking. I wish more people felt that way.

    ReplyDelete